All 4 art Reviews

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie

I think Sedrich deserves a...

PRRRRRROMOTION

Chickenlump responds:

WHYYYYY

WHYYY

WHYYYYY

And a Hint of Color And a Hint of Color

Why yes I do like very much :D

Alright, here's my opinion:
Color choice: Wonderful, the bright, saturated colors are always my favorites, and there's even an excellent arrangement of them, too :D
Outline: It works very well in most places, but I'd like to see what it would look like if it wasn't there for drips/stains
Size: Based on the movement/flow of the colors being horizontal, I think it'd actually be interesting if you made this more of a landscape-shaped piece, with the image extending more to the right, and possibly even moving the bottom of the image down a bit too. For the rest of the image, you wouldn't need to add a lot I believe, just maybe some abstract, faint, and faded color splotches so that it isn't completely white, and having that "Hint of Color" as you put it in the upper left corner-area of the image would suffice in creating that sense of motion from left to right which I think would make the piece work even better =D
Overall: Very cool, I like a lot :D

dreamzmighty responds:

Between you and me- this wasn't meant to be big. I love colors. And I love making things flow.

On another note. I actually drew this side ways. And THEN I added drips going in another direction. I just don't think it would have looked right with out the interference with other colors in a harsher way, when all the other parts flow together. Which is the point. (:

my interpretation of the Joker my interpretation of the Joker

His hand...

it is backwards... If his fingers are bending like that, his thumb should be on the outside.
But it looks pretty cool! I'd just work on making sure your light source is for the most part coming from one direction, and maybe have the hair be less solid at the edges, where it should be parting into almost separate strands.
As one final thing, I'll say that while the green smoke is moving to the left, the tie is moving to the right.
But yeah! Still overall very much something I think is cool, I'd just say do a little more planning in your art is all :P

redadder515 responds:

I corrected the hand position. Thank you for mentioning it.

Joy 10 Joy 10

He looses his beard in the last two frames...

But I still love these xD

AlmightyHans responds:

i should fix that. thanks for the call. ;)