The REAL reason why we're voting low....
It's not because it's in the Halloween collection. It's honestly for every other reason.
1) The weird story isn't funny, sorry to break it to ya.
2) The graphics are quite unsatisfactory, and remind me of every other flash submission with bad graphics, ever. Especially the thick brush strokes, Terrible looking play button, and default pencil tool lines.
3) The game mechanics are poor at best. I'm not entirely sure how you messed up a game engine so simple, but I've seen 5 step tutorials for platformers with better engines.
4) Just to make thing clear, the "random thing" you put in the background such as angry face, a cannon, and a man singing with a crudely drawn bullet about to hit him, are not funny, entertaining, or interesting in any way. However, they do seem to showcase your incredible inability to draw art, I'll give them credit for that.
5) How LONG did this take you to make? Because if iy took you less than 5 consecutive hours of work, you're definitely doing it wrong. I know for a face that any submission I've enjoyed has taken more than that long to make. Usually a great deal more time is required.
So please, next time you submit, think about all of those above comments, and at least get 4/5 to a satisfactory level.
And one last thing. Using a good song does not make a game good. In fact, I thought the constant looping music was pretty freakin' annoying.